Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Like I said before I have done NO decorating. I know that
my room looks like a cell out of a psych ward BUT NO
that is not a sraight jacket on the bed.
This is a bench seat window - you just can't
tell by the "PROFESSIONAL QUALITY"
picture that got taken.


I wish we had an office, or even a little nook that the computer could go in BUT no such luck. We do try to keep it organized & clean. I do want to take a minute & thank my very patient & loving husband for his help with "cord organization". I am sure at first glance you did not notice, but look a little closer under the desk. NO CORDS!!!!! Yeah!!! Mike & I spent over an hour organizing & twist tying the cords to the back of the desk so they would not be an eye sore. Plus I wanted them off the floor. Thanks hun, you're the BEST :0)

OK not the best shot of this wall. Had I been thinking I would have closed the bathroom door so that the toilet was not in the picture BUT retaking the pic was out of the question. The kids were under foot & out of control I HAD TO HURRY. Sorry if the toilet offends anyone. Just think IT IS CLEAN.

No comments: