Friday, October 31, 2008

MY KNIGHT & GOOD WITCH
Caleb decided what both he & Maddie were going to be this year. At the last minute he changed his mind about Maddie being a bad witch & decided that it would be better if she was a good one. AND I just have to say that I really did try with Maddie BUT she was having NO part of Halloween. She had a cute little witch hat that matched her dress, star & moon make-up for her face & Halloween tights for her cute little legs- BUT NO!!!!!!!! She pitched a fit just putting the dress on. Yep it was great. Caleb on the other hand -- I cound'nt get him out of his costume. All he has talked about for weeks is how he was going to be a knight for Halloween. We practiced knocking on the door & saying TRICK-OR-TREAT. The saddest part is that we only went to one house. The rest of thier loot was from a trunk-or-treat that we went to with Debbie's family. No worry they had a great time & even Maddie enjoyed getting the candy.







No comments: